hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Thursday 16 February 2012

hooray for the winners...

of our birthday giveaway...

so pleased to announce that the birdie brooches can now wing their way to 

daisy doo,
knitty nora
beacee
claire s
and lorri

so please email  your address details to
emma.wigginton@talktalk.net
and they will soon be flying to you!

thanks so much for participating and making a first birthday really special!

5 comments:

knittynora said...

Ooooooooo........I'm so excited! Thank you and, once again, congrats on your first year :) Knittynora xx

Emma Wigginton said...

thanks to you too...and good luck, can't wait to see your blog too xx

Emma Wigginton said...

thanks to you too...and good luck, can't wait to see your blog too xx

Bea and me said...

Ooo, thank you! I don't normally win anything and today as well as being the recepient of one of these lovelies, I've just found out that I've been selected as a giver on world book night. Maybe i should go and buy a lottery ticket! Congrats again on your lovely blog.

Emma Wigginton said...

thanks to you too Daisydoo, so nice to know you're out there...hear you're crafty too!xx