hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Tuesday 8 February 2011

tulips... springtime is coming soon to a winter near you!


Don't get us wrong, we like winter - a time to snuggle up in front of an Aga with a cat on your knee, or by a big woodburner glowing in the downstairs sitting room (known as 'The Bothy'  for its bottle of whisky, comfy battered old chairs and a husband taking up residence in it for the winter!)  - with the wind howling outside. But we do love to see the hints of green spikes coming up in the garden and hedgerows - snowdrops are now making an appearance so valiant yet so delicate.

It would be nice to have a warm studio after months of frozen fingers too....


1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hi *Waves*
Welcome to blogland :-) looking forward to following you guys.xxx