hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Sunday 30 January 2011

Sew much to do....

goodness how time flies when you've a life to blog.... achievement of the last week: looking into the ins and outs of having a shop on Folksy/Etsy and thinking about some new projects. Got some nice new bags on the go, using re-purposed fabrics and old jumpers - loving up some brooches too.
The nights are getting lighter, hooray, and tho' it's been cold (winter you know!) it's a very positive time of year. Lots of bulbs coming up in the garden, buds on all the bushes and the birds are making more of a chattering around dusk.
Just checked up on the dates for Woolfest - a fantastic show of makers and sellers of all things woolly, GO if you haven't been!-  knitted, felted and just fab. And so good that it's sooo Cumbrian - it's held just outside Cockermouth.
Must get to grips with ideas for a website too....just off for a snooze to top up the energy and ideas levels

No comments: