hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Wednesday 3 April 2013

To Pin..it...or not...

ho hum, easter is gone and the chocolates too...the sun is still shining...I love the yellow brightness of the brave and cheery daffodils outside...the ground is dry and the air still sharp and cold...but spring is moving closer...the lighter nights are a great uplift to the winterwoollyfied spirits...

...and I ponder over a new pincushion design...just what colour of pins to use...and how many pins is just enough?





 
is that about right do you think?


13 comments:

snood knitter said...

That is absolutely gorgeous ...Think its perfect as it is!!

Is it really sunny?? its shocking here today, grey , wet, sleety snow all day.....
How much longer can this winter continue for?

Beacee said...

Gorgeous!

sweetpea family said...

I love your pincushion - just perfect. I've only just found your blog it's lovely x

Emma Wigginton said...

hello everyone, thanks for the feeback and sorry to make anyone feel they are missing out on sunshine!!aand welcome Sweetpea family off to see your blog next!x

Ladybird Diaries said...

What a beautiful pincushion.
M xxx

Emma Wigginton said...

thank you 'M' so glad you like!thanks for visiting..I am off to follow your lovely blog too!I love Ladybirds! Emmax

The mum of all trades said...

So pretty, I have a weakness for colourful pin tops like that and they make a lovely decorative item in your pin cushion as well as serving a purpose.

Emma Wigginton said...

hello MOAT! welcome to my blog..I too love these pins of colour,so decorative...as long as you don't iron them!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Your pincushion is very pretty and I love your use of wool. Hugs Judy

Emma Wigginton said...

Hi Judy, thanks for your nice comments...I love felted wool, it's so soft and versatile...off to take a look at your blog next!x

Madelief said...

Hi Emma,

Your pincushion looks so very sweet! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I won't mind delivering in the UK!!!

Happy weekend,

Madelief x

Emma Wigginton said...

thanks Madelief, and to you too x

Taci simmons said...

That is just gorgeous...I love in cushions and I think yours is the best !
Love your blog and I'm now one of your newest followers .