hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Friday 29 March 2013

Quick, make... an Easter bunny or chick....

I know it's nearly here but there's just time to rustle up a few of these crafty little Easter goodies...for the children you understand...or maybe just for the child in us all!! So get making and stuffing...you only need a little felt...could be any colour you like...and some threads (I used embroidery thread but any kind will do) and a teeny bit of polyester wadding or similar to pad them out a little....it's child's play and that's the best sort in my book!


 







and wishing you the warmest and happiest and sunniest of Easters...and that the Easter bunny is kind to you...Emmaxxx




1 comment:

Jessie's Needle said...

Was wondering what I should be doing on my day off work, now I know. Thank you.