hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Saturday 1 December 2012

10,000 women can't be wrong!

What a joyful Women Fest with textile art and making and stitching and knitting and yarns and fabrics and threads and books and inspiration...it was Harrogate...November...2012 so it must be the Knitting and Stitching Show...and it was amazing!

Had a wonderful time came home with tired feet and brain and and with a lighter purse, but rich in visual experience and inspiration.

Sadly this post is  without photos until I sort out photo storage isssue...apparently I am up to the limit on my storage space of 1GB

which I don't fully understand cos' in the blurb on Picassa it says:

PicasaWeb Albums offers 1 GB of free storage for photos and videos. However, files under certain size limits don't count towards this free storage limit. This applies to uploads for other Google products that store photos and videos in PicasaWeb Albums, including Blogger and Google Maps. 

which seems to imply blogging has no limit??

answers on a postcard please...

is this the end of my blogging career?? I trust not as I love blogging!!

I am confused and have gone for a lie down while the Universe sorts this out for me....

bear with...

Hope you have a great weekend...oo it's first chocolate of December today from the advent calendar..all is not lost!

love 
Confused of Cumbria  xx

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

It's not just you several blogs are having the same problem this week. See knownissues.blogspot.uk
I hope they will get it sorted for you.
Sarah x

Emma Wigginton said...

Sarah, thanks so much for that info, really kind of you to help! I was confused about it and not sure what to do. Now I will wait and see what happens and keep fingers crossed! Emmax