hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Monday 18 June 2012

It's Woolfest...this week!

and so there may or may not be a blog this week...please don't panic... the world hasn't ended... I just need to focus... so I will be ready before midnight on Thursday... hope to see you here...or there very soon! have a lovely sunshiney week whereever you are! I'm off to the studio to get working and making with fabrics and threads and machine embroidery for those few last minute goodies I can rustle up...just love it! and some more labelling and pricing making lists and arranging and thinking about what will go where...

and

so I have breakfasted outside in the sun,...checked on the 3 duckling and Mummy hen, pottered in the garden taking photos of the flowers to share on my blog... put the washing in...been on facebook (business of course!)... spoken to my father on the phone...made a cup of tea...done a mini blog saying how I won't be blogging this week...so I guess now It is Time to Go and Get On!!

love to you all on this sunny summery Monday morning (I've got my socks off again)...xx

 

No comments: