hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Thursday 7 June 2012

celebrate...6000 page views!



wow, just a peek at my stats and I am soo happy that seems like a lot of page views...thanks to everyone who visits and like my blog...I love to sit here tapping away and planning lovely photos and things to share...it's a real creative boost! 


...and it just wouldn't be the same without my blogging friends out there who read and look and even leave comments and altogether give me a wonderful feeling of warmth and love and sharing! if I'd know you were coming I'd have baked all a cake...so here's a virtual one, handmade by my fair daughter with stars for all you stars out there!


 


I little thought when I first set out on my blogging adventure that I would be so happy 18 months later...to have changed careers...become a fulltime textile artist and maker...running workshops with real lovely people...sharing my love for machine embroidery and arts'n'crafts...and have a Facebook page to boot..me that's "Mrs I'm a Bit Scared of Facebook!"...so a HUGE pink thank you to my good friends Lynn (A Life Worth Living) who helped me start blogging and  Lyn (Boo Bears Cumbria) who booted me on to fb!! getting creative and sharing what I make and getting feedback is just...awesome!





...and BIG pink thanks to to my husband and daughter mine who wait patiently for their turn on the family computer as I upload yet more photos saying I'll only be a minute... ha!ha!...and for their support as I venture out into the virtual... and real...world as a new me!



 and the BIGGEST and pinkest of thanks to the Universe for all these fabulous gifts...xx







2 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely post Emma <3 Congratulations on 6000 views!! I just knew you would be a wonderful blogger:-) Your an inspiration and I LOVE to pop in and see your posts. Keep on sharing <3

Emma Wigginton said...

well Lynn you inspire me too! thanks for all your help and support, lots of love xx