hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

wishing you all a relaxed and happy day...cold and damp here in Cumbria... home again after our trip away...enjoying handmade homemade Easter craft by daughter mine...made with lots of love...cat snoozing in the kitchen...happy husband of patience not to be seen...he's straight outdoors to plant trees and tidy toolshed...alone with radio 4...daughter and me lazing on sofa as we enjoy a DVD together... watching 'Parentood' with Steve Martin...who I love...the joke being that she had to change the parent lock for me before we could watch it... what's that all about?!







No comments: