hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Sunday 21 August 2011

ok so last night a late blogging session just got later....somehow just had to start playing with our lovely blog...time for a change... time to make it more personal...and we can have bigger pics....it was great fun playing with layouts and text sizes...oooh must get a life and get out more! anyway hope you like the result.... and now for breakfast and some house loving and sorting...the studio awaits... boxes to carry... furniture to move...painting to do....not to mention those fluffy corners and extremely dusty everything.....but as we are expecting some VIP guests aka fantastic and wonderful parents-in-law to stay next week  we really need to find the lounge and the sofabed from under the teerering piles...might get some making done too....daughter and husband off to athletics so a treat of leetle time 'home alone'... I can do anything I want!! hope you have a lovely day too...

No comments: