hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Saturday 19 January 2013

getting creative...

what is happiness? so many things small and large can make me happy...today it is a clear space in which to work...the BIG studio tidy up is still on-going but even I can't tidy forever and sorting out can be sooo verry tiring...have to keep having a lie down...

so for a change after weeks of no activity on the making front, here's a smidgeon of lovely creativity starting...

imagination + lovely new fabrics = happiness

are you liking the new spring colours??


hope you have a perfectly lovely weekend and if you're snowed in...get creative and enjoy! 

why not take a look at this lovely weekend here

love
Emmax

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are lovely colours, can't wait to see what you make with them.

I'm a new follower, please pop by and say hello,

Sarabeth
Life of an Agnostic Sunday School Teacher

Emma Wigginton said...

Hi SaraBeth, nice to meet you! I have been over to say hello back, love your blog! Emmax