hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Friday 29 April 2011

all happiness to Kate and Will.....


"I am a draper mad with love, I love you more than all the flannelette and calico, candlewick, dimity, crash and merino, tussore, cretonne, crepon, muslin, poplin, ticking and twill in the Whole Cloth of the world. I have come to take you away to my emporium on the hill, where the change hums on wires. Throw away your little bedsocks and your Welsh wool knitted jacket... I will warm the sheets like an electric toaster, I will lie by your side like the Sunday roast...."

"and all the bells of the tills of the town shall ring for our wedding...."

Dylan Thomas

1 comment:

LN said...

Hi Emma - I've been thinking about you, here is why: http://www.museum-bellerive.ch/en/exhibitions/current-exhibitions/a-new-hook/