hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Monday 21 March 2011

wow, just so exited


.....that we have a follower all the way from America!! Callie, welcome to our blog, love to learn more about you and yours, your blog looks really interesting. Couldn't wait to blog so this is just a short note, been a bit busy so won't get bloggin properly till the weekend - hope you can wait that long! Here's some beautiful tulips to look at while you wait...

No comments: