hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Monday 27 June 2011

making, art and craftyness galore....

...have had to go for an even longer lie-down than usual after all the exitement...actually smitten with a heady-nosey-coldy thing, feeling fine from the neck downwards...so much to see and love from the exitingly talented students at the Contemporary Applied Arts degree show at Carlisle....and then Woolfest at Cockermouth full of delicious inspiringness on all sensory levels with yarns and fabrics and colours and textures and abundant loveliness...a feast for the eyes and food for the soul, shared with lovely like-minded kindred spirits...

warm teacosiness necessary medicine in current affliction, back off to the sofa, where languishes daughter with similar end-of-term-but-sadly-not-quite cough and cold...we shall share the tissue box and TV remote and hopefully feel loads better very soon....xxxx

No comments: