hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

to you all where so ever you are and what so ever you are  doing...stop for a moment and feel the freshness and opportunity...I love new beginnings... turn over the page on the brand new calendar and it's a blank sheet...not just a new day but a new month and a whole new clean and shiny year full of possibilities....of long and lovely days to fill with amazing things! Life is wonderful and it feel like a fresh start after the rather challenging high jinks of last year...



and what could be nicer to begin with than my MollieMakes calendar, free with my last copy...full of delicious illustrations and inspiration...
 

 and I think these will be some of my resolutions for the year...

 
I am now on a little holiday after being at work this last week...huzzah... and it's a chance to look at the house afresh...do some house loving...take down some decorations...dig out the dusty dyson... and start something like a spring clean...no, only joking! It's only New Year's Day, give us a chance! 



actually what I have done is snuck down to my studio and had a making moment with a little brooch to start off the year....got lots of ideas and lots of plans...how to make a difference this year to me and my family and my life... and share the simple joys of life with other people too...looking foward to much more sewing, stitching and creating... and meeting more new people and sharing creativity at my workshops...lots more Making at The Studio ...

but also more making time for myself to 

a) have fun
b) relax and 
c) eat more chocolate...

and a final word from Mollie...

 .

No comments: