hello and welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog, where I love to share a little of my life with you...I am so lucky to be a textile artist and maker...inspired by the beautiful countryside around me and by all sorts of things in my life....if you fancy a creative WORKSHOP take a look here or taking a peep at what's in my ETSY shop click here...thank you for paying me a visit today!



Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mollie Makes ....

it better! Having had a whirly wild week or two, of which, more anon, it is soooo exiting and lovely to open a mysterious package brought to our postbox at the backdoor by our trusty postman .....and to find inside....the very FIRST issue of the delicious BRAND NEW Mollie Makes!! Huzzah for its twirly girly craftyness and light, bright and cheering colours and enticing pics and Makes and Makers and their scrumptious habitats and general gorgeousness! Am still lying down to recover from the sheer loveliness of the free gift and the feel of the paper and the smell of its newness and all the arty crafty yummyness.....

No comments: